When it comes to a buying any desk these days, having ergonomic features is super important. The office desk has been evolving and changing over the past several years, and the height adjustable desk is now an important feature for consumers. The gaming industry in our view has been slower to adapt to this change, but if you take a closer look, you can see several gaming brands that are now offering standing desks. Today, we take a closer look at the Eureka Ergonomic Electric Height Adjustable E-Sports Gaming Desk, to see what features it offers for consumers like you!
The Eureka Ergonomic 65 inch Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk, is the height adjustable gaming desk offering from Eureka. Eureka is a well established brand in the gaming and office space that offers a full line up of gaming and office chairs, as well as gaming and office desks for you to choose from. The offer several gaming desks in their line-up, but when it comes to standing desks, they only offer one in the gaming category (although they also offer several height adjustable office desks).
- Materials – The Eureka e-sports desk uses a variety of materials that are sure to appeal to many gamers out there! For starters, it comes with a mouse pad fully covered top that is stitched for longevity and is designed to be zero-slip. In addition, the frame of the Eureka gaming desk is made from a carbon steel support frame, that is designed with a robust loading capability. The end result is an aesthetically pleasing design that doesn’t compromise on performance, bearing the weight of up to 330 lbs, which should be more than enough for your gaming needs. The desk also comes with adjustable feet, giving you the ability to stabilize your gaming desk on any flooring surface.
- Height Adjustability – The Eureka gaming desk comes fully equipped with an electric height adjustment memory system. Easily raise the desk height up or down by pushing the buttons, and make up to 4 memory settings that can adjust to the height you want by pushing a button. Does it get any better than that? The desk operates within a height range from roughly 30” – 48”, giving you close to 1.5 feet of height adjustable range!
- RGB Lighting – One of the coolest features (in our opinion), of the Eureka height adjustable gaming desk is the RGB lighting that comes with the desk. There are multiple lighting options to choose from with this desk. You can choose from several options, including the six single colors options, the option to have the RGB lighting change colors in a pattern, or strobe lighting. Simply click the RGB controller lighting button on the side of the desk to have your optimal lighting pattern revealed.
- Noteworthy Features – The Eureka height adjustable e-sports desk comes with a host of other features that make it a desk worth considering. A cup holder attaches to the side of the desk, giving you a place to store your beverage off to the side. A double headphone rack attaches to the underneath side of the gaming desk, giving you a place to store your headphones out of the way when not in use. A large cable management hole and a socket holder give you the ability to store all of your wires safely, securely, and neatly. In addition, you also get a gaming console charging station with four USB charging ports, giving you an efficient and easy way to keep your controllers stored and charged. Although not included with the desk, you can also purchase an Eureka Gaming Keyboard Tray that will attach to the underside of the desk and help keep your keyboard out of the way and free up even more space on the desk.
- Specs & Dimensions – The dimensions and specifications of the Eureka gaming desk can be found below.
- 51” length – at 65 inches long, there is plenty of room to store everything you need!
- 28” width
- 30” – 48” height adjustability of desk
- Supports up to 330 lbs
Overall, there is a lot to like about the Eureka Ergonomic height adjustable gaming desk! The ability to have memory settings and easily move the desk up and down is a great feature. The sturdy construction, and the mouse pad material are also great features, and the RGB lighting really takes the gaming aspect of the desk up a few notches. If your in the market for a desk to support your gaming while also giving you the ergonomic functionality of a height adjustable desk, it definitely should be on your list to consider! If you are looking to pair your desk with a chair, be sure to check out our Top Gaming Chair Brands, as well as 3 Office Chairs we really like!
Are you considering purchasing a height adjustable gaming desk? If so what model are you considering? Let us know in the comments!!